Valeo Home Health & Hospice, a Utah-based agency owned by Eduro Healthcare, was just named a Top Workplace for the second year in a row. The Salt Lake Tribune, in conjunction with Energage, conducts an annual competition that surveys employees within nominated companies about workplace satisfaction. The survey includes several statements that the employee can rate depending on their level of agreement. Below are a few of the examples:
- My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful
- I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life
- Senior managers understand what is really happening at Valeo
- Valeo operates by strong values
- There is good inter-departmental cooperation at Valeo
The point of the survey offered by Energage is to better understand what more the employer can do to ensure team members feel happy and fulfilled in their jobs. Valeo boasts an employee retention rate significantly longer than the industry average, and the survey results were a clear indication that this won’t change soon. Common feedback from employees highlighted the quality of patient care, strong team mentality, and ability to be heard by superiors.
In addition to the Top Workplace award, Valeo has also been awarded the Best of State, Health Insight Quality, and the Home Care Elite awards. To learn more, visit their website.
Watch the event highlights here.